How to Connect to Uconnect®
Many CDJR vehicles for sale near Kansas City come equipped with the Uconnect® infotainment system. You may then ask yourself, “What is Uconnect®, and how do I set up Uconnect® on my vehicle?” Learn more with this easy-to-follow guide from Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.
What is Uconnect®?
Uconnect® is a lineup of advanced infotainment systems that allow drivers in Blue Springs to stay connected and entertained on the go. This includes an impressive range of standard and available technologies, such as:
- High-resolution touchscreen interface
- Bluetooth® phone and audio connectivity
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™ smartphone app integration
- Music streaming
- Turn-by-turn navigation system
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- SiriusXM® Traffic and Weather
- Uconnect® Access App remote vehicle connectivity
- Mobile Wi-Fi
How Much Does Uconnect® Cost?
Uconnect® costs $14.99 a month to keep you connected with services like 9-1-1 Call, Roadside Assistance Call, Remote Vehicle Start, Send ’n Go™ & Vehicle Finder, and Stolen Vehicle Assistance. For $9.99 a day, you can also add a 3G Wi-Fi Hotspot to your Dodge Uconnect® so you can surf the web, check emails, and stay connected. Monthly subscriptions are also available to save your data without extra wear on your plan.
How to Register Your Dodge or Jeep Uconnect®
It may be necessary to register your Uconnect® phone connection before you get started. If your Uconnect® phone is unavailable, or if you’re having trouble with Uconnect® setup or Uconnect® pairing, this may be the trouble. Learn how to set up your Uconnect® App below:
To register your RAM Uconnect®, it’s the same as with a Chrysler or Jeep:
- Push the “Assist” button on your rearview mirror.
- Select the Uconnect® Care icon on your touchscreen.
- Let a Uconnect® Care agent register your vehicle and handle the rest.
To register your Jeep Uconnect® online:
- Press the Uconnect® apps button, and select “Register by Web.”
- Enter your email address.
- Check your email inbox for a link to complete your registration.
- Create an account, and start your trial.
How Do I Set Up Uconnect®?
It’s easy to connect your phone to the Uconnect® infotainment system. In doing so, you can make calls, stream music, and access your favorite smartphone apps from your touchscreen. In order to connect to your Uconnect® system via Bluetooth®, simply follow these steps:
- Push the Uconnect® button on the touchscreen or steering wheel.
- Wait for the prompt, and then say, “setup” and “phone pairing.”
- When prompted about what you want to do say, “Pair a phone.”
- Enter the default PIN number—either 0000 or the number specified in your owner’s manual.
- Confirm the PIN number.
- State a preferred name for your phone.
- Set your phone as the priority phone.
- Pick up your phone and find the Bluetooth® menu and make sure it is enabled.
- Command your phone to locate a new device.
- Select Uconnect® on your smartphone.
- Enter the 4-digit pin displayed for the Uconnect® system.
- Now you’re connected!
Experience Uconnect® for Yourself Today!
Make your way from Independence to check out our selection of CDJR vehicles equipped with Uconnect®, as well as our selection of trucks with features you can’t live without! If you still have questions about how to set up Uconnect® or our available offers and incentives, feel free to contact us today! From interest rates to Uconnect® how-to’s, we’re always standing by to assist you.
Related Posts from Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
If you’re shopping for a truck in Lee's Summit, you’ve probably asked yourself: how much can a RAM 1500 tow? The answer is quite impressive — the 2020 RAM 1500 towing capacity maxes out at 12,750 pounds on its V8 engine, while its diesel engine is top-ranked. Find out about the specs and tech that contribute…
The 2020 Chrysler Pacifica can get your family from Kansas City to Blue Springs or wherever you need it to be, but how much can the Pacifica tow? Its stylish exterior and feature-rich interior are enough on their own to make the Pacifica a great vehicle, which is why you might not also know that the Chrysler…
Let’s face it: You need a truck that has the engineering prowess to handle the hardest jobs around Kansas City. Enter the 2020 RAM 2500! From hauling equipment around town to long trailering jobs, the new RAM 2500 can take it all in stride. With two engine options that boost the 2020 RAM 2500 towing capacity…