How to Connect to Uconnect®
Many DCJR vehicles for sale near Kansas City come equipped with the Uconnect® infotainment system—but what is Uconnect®, and how do I set up Uconnect® on my vehicle? Learn more at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Lee's Summit, MO.
How Do I Set Up Uconnect®?
It’s easy to connect your phone to the Uconnect® infotainment system. In doing so, you can make calls, stream music, and access your favorite smartphone apps from your touchscreen. In order to connect to your Uconnect® system via Bluetooth®, simply follow these steps:
- Push the Uconnect® button on the touchscreen or steering wheel.
- Wait for the prompt, and then say, “setup” and “phone pairing”.
- When prompted about what you want to do say, “Pair a phone.”
- Enter the default PIN number—either 0000 or the number specified in your owner’s manual.
- Confirm the PIN number.
- State a preferred name for your phone.
- Set your phone as the priority phone.
- Pick up your phone and find the Bluetooth® menu and make sure it is enabled.
- Command your phone to locate a new device.
- Select Uconnect® on your smartphone.
- Enter 4-digit pin displayed for the Uconnect® system.
- Now you’re connected!
What is Uconnect®?
Uconnect® is a lineup of advanced infotainment systems that allow drivers in Blue Springs to stay connected and entertained on the go. This includes an impressive range of standard and available technologies, including:
- High-resolution touchscreen interface
- Bluetooth® phone and audio connectivity
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™ smartphone app integration
- Music streaming
- Turn-by-turn navigation system
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- SiriusXM® Traffic and Weather
- Uconnect® Access App remote vehicle connectivity
- Mobile Wi-Fi
Experience Uconnect® Here at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Make your way from Gladstone to check out our selection of CDJR vehicles equipped with Uconnect®, as well as trucks with features you can’t live without! If you still have questions about how to set up Uconnect® or our available offers and incentives, feel free to contact us today!
Related Posts from Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Transmission fluid lubricates the components in your vehicle’s transmission. You need to check your transmission fluid on a regular basis, so that your car easily shifts gears on Independence roads. In order to check your transmission fluid, you’ll need to: Turn your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram on. You’ll want to warm up the engine. Locate the transmission fluid…
Why are your brakes making a grinding noise? Well, you’ll want to find out as soon as you can – otherwise, you risk an accident on Kansas City roads. Learn more about brake sounds here at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Service Specials Mopar Brakes Contact Us 1. Your Brake Pads are Worn Out. Your brakes may make a grinding…
If you’re looking for interior space and comfort for your next family minivan, the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica is hard to top. Kansas City families: Take a peek inside! You’ll surely find that the technology and luxury interior features can upgrade any commute. Learn more about the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica interior features below, with your friends at…