How to Connect to Uconnect®
Many CDJR vehicles for sale near Kansas City come equipped with the Uconnect® infotainment system. You may then ask yourself, “What is Uconnect®, and how do I set up Uconnect® on my vehicle?” Learn more with this easy-to-follow guide from Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.
What is Uconnect®?
Uconnect® is a lineup of advanced infotainment systems that allow drivers in Blue Springs to stay connected and entertained on the go. This includes an impressive range of standard and available technologies, such as:
- High-resolution touchscreen interface
- Bluetooth® phone and audio connectivity
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™ smartphone app integration
- Music streaming
- Turn-by-turn navigation system
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- SiriusXM® Traffic and Weather
- Uconnect® Access App remote vehicle connectivity
- Mobile Wi-Fi
How Much Does Uconnect® Cost?
Uconnect® costs $14.99 a month to keep you connected with services like 9-1-1 Call, Roadside Assistance Call, Remote Vehicle Start, Send ’n Go™ & Vehicle Finder, and Stolen Vehicle Assistance. For $9.99 a day, you can also add a 3G Wi-Fi Hotspot to your Dodge Uconnect® so you can surf the web, check emails, and stay connected. Monthly subscriptions are also available to save your data without extra wear on your plan.
How to Register Your Dodge or Jeep Uconnect®
It may be necessary to register your Uconnect® phone connection before you get started. If your Uconnect® phone is unavailable, or if you’re having trouble with Uconnect® setup or Uconnect® pairing, this may be the trouble. Learn how to set up your Uconnect® App below:
To register your RAM Uconnect®, it’s the same as with a Chrysler or Jeep:
- Push the “Assist” button on your rearview mirror.
- Select the Uconnect® Care icon on your touchscreen.
- Let a Uconnect® Care agent register your vehicle and handle the rest.
To register your Jeep Uconnect® online:
- Press the Uconnect® apps button, and select “Register by Web.”
- Enter your email address.
- Check your email inbox for a link to complete your registration.
- Create an account, and start your trial.
How Do I Set Up Uconnect®?
It’s easy to connect your phone to the Uconnect® infotainment system. In doing so, you can make calls, stream music, and access your favorite smartphone apps from your touchscreen. In order to connect to your Uconnect® system via Bluetooth®, simply follow these steps:
- Push the Uconnect® button on the touchscreen or steering wheel.
- Wait for the prompt, and then say, “setup” and “phone pairing.”
- When prompted about what you want to do say, “Pair a phone.”
- Enter the default PIN number—either 0000 or the number specified in your owner’s manual.
- Confirm the PIN number.
- State a preferred name for your phone.
- Set your phone as the priority phone.
- Pick up your phone and find the Bluetooth® menu and make sure it is enabled.
- Command your phone to locate a new device.
- Select Uconnect® on your smartphone.
- Enter the 4-digit pin displayed for the Uconnect® system.
- Now you’re connected!
Experience Uconnect® for Yourself Today!
Make your way from Independence to check out our selection of CDJR vehicles equipped with Uconnect®, as well as our selection of trucks with features you can’t live without! If you still have questions about how to set up Uconnect® or our available offers and incentives, feel free to contact us today! From interest rates to Uconnect® how-to’s, we’re always standing by to assist you.
Related Posts from Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Many CDJR vehicles for sale near Kansas City come equipped with the Uconnect® infotainment system. You may then ask yourself, “What is Uconnect®, and how do I set up Uconnect® on my vehicle?” Learn more with this easy-to-follow guide from Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. DCJR Models with Uconnect® Contact Us What is Uconnect®? Uconnect® is a lineup of advanced…
Are you in Lee's Summit and looking for a pickup with excellent engine performance? The 2020 Jeep Gladiator comes prepared to deliver you with amazing towing capacity, fuel economy, horsepower, and much more. After you’ve learned about the 2020 Jeep Gladiator engine specs, see how much the 2020 Gladiator costs, and contact us to set up…
Interested in the hot new entry to the Jeep model lineup, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator? Chances are you’re curious about the price. So how much is the Jeep Gladiator? The Jeep Gladiator MSRP, of course, depends on the trim you choose. For example, the price of the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon will vary from that of…