How to Connect to Uconnect®
Many DCJR vehicles for sale near Kansas City come equipped with the Uconnect® infotainment system—but what is Uconnect®, and how do I set up Uconnect® on my vehicle? Learn more at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Lee's Summit, MO.
How Do I Set Up Uconnect®?
It’s easy to connect your phone to the Uconnect® infotainment system. In doing so, you can make calls, stream music, and access your favorite smartphone apps from your touchscreen. In order to connect to your Uconnect® system via Bluetooth®, simply follow these steps:
- Push the Uconnect® button on the touchscreen or steering wheel.
- Wait for the prompt, and then say, “setup” and “phone pairing”.
- When prompted about what you want to do say, “Pair a phone.”
- Enter the default PIN number—either 0000 or the number specified in your owner’s manual.
- Confirm the PIN number.
- State a preferred name for your phone.
- Set your phone as the priority phone.
- Pick up your phone and find the Bluetooth® menu and make sure it is enabled.
- Command your phone to locate a new device.
- Select Uconnect® on your smartphone.
- Enter 4-digit pin displayed for the Uconnect® system.
- Now you’re connected!
What is Uconnect®?
Uconnect® is a lineup of advanced infotainment systems that allow drivers in Blue Springs to stay connected and entertained on the go. This includes an impressive range of standard and available technologies, including:
- High-resolution touchscreen interface
- Bluetooth® phone and audio connectivity
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™ smartphone app integration
- Music streaming
- Turn-by-turn navigation system
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- SiriusXM® Traffic and Weather
- Uconnect® Access App remote vehicle connectivity
- Mobile Wi-Fi
Experience Uconnect® Here at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Make your way from Gladstone to check out our selection of CDJR vehicles equipped with Uconnect®, as well as trucks with features you can’t live without! If you still have questions about how to set up Uconnect® or our available offers and incentives, feel free to contact us today! From interest rates to Uconnect® how-to’s, we’re always ready to teach you.
Related Posts from Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Have you been wondering to yourself, “How much can a Jeep Wrangler tow?” For 2019, the Jeep Wrangler towing capacity tops out at 3,500 pounds with the Trailer Tow Group package. That’s plenty of power to tow a small camper, light boat, ATVs, and other weekend toys for your trips from Gladstone to Belton! Learn…
The best restaurants in Blue Springs MO can deliver world-class steak, exotic Middle Eastern favorites, authentic Mexican dishes, and more. Just a few highlights near Independence would have to include: Sinclair’s Restaurant Bethlehem Café Real Jalisco Plowboys BBQ Tuscany Italian Restaurant Contact Us New Inventory Why Not Book at Table at One of These Restaurants…
For decades, the Jeep Cherokee has offered adventurous spirits and families alike the capability and convenience they need to make their Kansas City commutes a breeze. While choosing a Jeep Cherokee to handle your errands around Blue Springs is a simple choice to make, choosing between the seven available trim levels can pose a challenge. That’s why…