How to Connect to Uconnect®
Many DCJR vehicles for sale near Kansas City come equipped with the Uconnect® infotainment system—but what is Uconnect®, and how do I set up Uconnect® on my vehicle? Learn more at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Lee's Summit, MO.
How Do I Set Up Uconnect®?
It’s easy to connect your phone to the Uconnect® infotainment system. In doing so, you can make calls, stream music, and access your favorite smartphone apps from your touchscreen. In order to connect to your Uconnect® system via Bluetooth®, simply follow these steps:
- Push the Uconnect® button on the touchscreen or steering wheel.
- Wait for the prompt, and then say, “setup” and “phone pairing”.
- When prompted about what you want to do say, “Pair a phone.”
- Enter the default PIN number—either 0000 or the number specified in your owner’s manual.
- Confirm the PIN number.
- State a preferred name for your phone.
- Set your phone as the priority phone.
- Pick up your phone and find the Bluetooth® menu and make sure it is enabled.
- Command your phone to locate a new device.
- Select Uconnect® on your smartphone.
- Enter 4-digit pin displayed for the Uconnect® system.
- Now you’re connected!
What is Uconnect®?
Uconnect® is a lineup of advanced infotainment systems that allow drivers in Blue Springs to stay connected and entertained on the go. This includes an impressive range of standard and available technologies, including:
- High-resolution touchscreen interface
- Bluetooth® phone and audio connectivity
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™ smartphone app integration
- Music streaming
- Turn-by-turn navigation system
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- SiriusXM® Traffic and Weather
- Uconnect® Access App remote vehicle connectivity
- Mobile Wi-Fi
Experience Uconnect® Here at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Make your way from Gladstone to check out our selection of CDJR vehicles equipped with Uconnect®, as well as trucks with features you can’t live without! If you still have questions about how to set up Uconnect® or our available offers and incentives, feel free to contact us today!
Related Posts from Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
The all-new 2019 RAM 1500 earns up to 20 mpg city and 25 mpg highway. The RAM 1500 earns this gas mileage with the 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and front-wheel drive configuration. The 2019 RAM 1500 offers strong fuel economy numbers throughout the model lineup, so it’s worth checking out the mpg estimates…
How do I reset the check engine light on my RAM 1500? It’s simple. Follow these simple steps: Disconnect the negative cable from your RAM 1500’s battery. Wait twenty minutes or so. Reconnect this negative cable. Voila! You’re there. Your RAM 1500’s computer should be reset. In older models, you may need to drive your…
Here at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram we just can’t say no to pizza. Luckily, there are a lot of options when it comes to hunting down the perfect pizza in Kansas City. Whether you’re just looking for a slice, or want to grab a whole pie, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite KC pizza joints. Check out…