Genuine OEM Parts vs. Aftermarket
If you’re in the market for new auto parts and accessories, you may be tempted to go with aftermarket parts, but there are lots of reasons to hold off and buy genuine Mopar® parts instead. These Dodge OEM parts and Jeep OEM parts beat the imitators in several key areas, as you’ll see in this OEM parts vs. aftermarket parts comparison from the DCJR parts department near Blue Springs at our dealership in Lee's Summit.
Going with cheap Jeep aftermarket parts might be tempting, but there are are a number of reasons to hold off, including:
- Aftermarket parts often come with a limited selection, preventing you from getting the right kind of part for your make, model, and year.
- Many aftermarket parts don’t come with warranty coverage.
- The durability, performance, and efficiency generated by aftermarket parts is usually of a lower quality.
You’ll find a full selection of Chrysler OEM parts at Lee’s Summit DCJR, complete with a number of different advantages:
- Mopar® parts are built specifically to fit specific Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles, helping to ensure optimal levels of reliability and performance.
- Dealerships will always have updated parts, because they are normally the first to know when parts are being updated.
- Your Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Ram OEM parts will come with manufacturer-backed warranty coverage.
Order Jeep Factory Parts Near Kansas City from Lee’s Summit DCJR!
Our dealership has an extensive selection of OEM parts for sale near Independence, and we make it easy for you to order Mopar® parts online directly from our parts department. We’re located at 1051 SE Oldham Parkway in Lee’s Summit, MO, and our parts department is open Monday through Saturday. Got questions? Feel free to call us at (855) 789-4210.