Best Restaurants in Blue Springs MO
The best restaurants in Blue Springs MO can deliver world-class steak, exotic Middle Eastern favorites, authentic Mexican dishes, and more. Just a few highlights near Independence would have to include:
- Sinclair’s Restaurant
- Bethlehem Café
- Real Jalisco
- Plowboys BBQ
- Tuscany Italian Restaurant
Why Not Book at Table at One of These Restaurants in Blue Springs MO?
- Sinclair’s Restaurant: You’ll feel perfectly at home from the second you walk into the rustic interior of Sinclair’s Restaurant. Everything from exposed brick to quaint yellow lights evoke an old-world charm, and you’ll find a delicious selection of fine dining options on their menu. They also offer a strong wine list and an extensive line-up of classic and creative cocktails.
- Bethlehem Café: Providing a compelling mix of American, Mediterranean, and Middle Eastern foods, Bethlehem Café is where you’ll love trying something new. Sample their baba ganoush, enjoy some falafel, or chow down on a gyro sandwich.
- Real Jalisco: For modern Mexican cuisine prepared by skillful chefs using traditional styles and authentic flavors, book a table at Real Jalisco. You’ll find culinary influences from all over Mexico blended to create a mix of rich and innovative flavors. There are plenty of Mexican restaurants in Blue Springs, but this is certainly one of the best.
- Plowboys BBQ: With roots in competition-style barbecue, Plowboys has been named Pork Reserve Champion, Grand Champion, Brisket Champion, and Chicken Reserve Champion by the American Royal Invitational. Everything from scratch made cheese sauce to a diverse selection of BBQ meats make for a sumptuous meal.
- Tuscany Italian Restaurant: Ready to rival even thebest pizza in Kansas City, the team at Tuscany Italian Restaurant can prepare a mouthwatering selection of authentic dishes. Beyond celebrated pizza, they deliver plenty of pasta dishes and other Italian favorites to please your whole party.
Blue Springs Restaurants Deliver Bold Flavors and Memorable Evenings
People from Kansas City to Independence and beyond know visiting Blue Springs means getting the opportunity to enjoy world-class fare, so why not take advantage? For more on Blue Springs attractions or free things to do in Kansas City, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Learn More With Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Have you been wondering to yourself, “How much can a Jeep Wrangler tow?” For 2019, the Jeep Wrangler towing capacity tops out at 3,500 pounds with the Trailer Tow Group package. That’s plenty of power to tow a small camper, light boat, ATVs, and other weekend toys for your trips from Gladstone to Belton! Learn…
The best restaurants in Blue Springs MO can deliver world-class steak, exotic Middle Eastern favorites, authentic Mexican dishes, and more. Just a few highlights near Independence would have to include: Sinclair’s Restaurant Bethlehem Café Real Jalisco Plowboys BBQ Tuscany Italian Restaurant Contact Us New Inventory Why Not Book at Table at One of These Restaurants…
For decades, the Jeep Cherokee has offered adventurous spirits and families alike the capability and convenience they need to make their Kansas City commutes a breeze. While choosing a Jeep Cherokee to handle your errands around Blue Springs is a simple choice to make, choosing between the seven available trim levels can pose a challenge. That’s why…