Pizza in Kansas City, MO: Our Best Choices
Here at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram we just can’t say no to pizza. Luckily, there are a lot of options when it comes to hunting down the perfect pizza in Kansas City. Whether you’re just looking for a slice, or want to grab a whole pie, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite KC pizza joints. Check out our recommendations before you head out from Gladstone or Belton to satisfy that craving.
- Minsky’s Pizza – Voted “Kansas City’s Best Pizza” year after year, and for good reason. Hand-rolled dough, fine meats, fresh-cut vegetables, aromatic herbs, and 100% Wisconsin mozzarella combine to make these Zagat award-winning gourmet pizzas irresistible. They have 18 locations in KC metro and Lawrence, so you’ll be sure to find one near you for dine in, take out, or delivery.
- D’Bronx – D’Bronx is the place to go if you need a fix of authentic New York-style pizza. Sure, D’Bronx offers scrumptious pizzas and calzones. But the also features lasagna and eggplant parmigiana, and a wide variety of NY deli style sandwiches. There are 2 locations in Kansas City, plus some scattered others in the surrounding suburbs.
- Spin Neapolitan Pizza – Neapolitan-style pizza cooked in a stone oven. They offer some unique pizzas, such as Salsiccia con Mela (Sausage and Apples). This option, combining the savory with the sweet, is out of this world! The menu also includes soups, salads, and sandwiches. They have 2 locations in Kansas City, and others in Lee’s Summit, Warrensburg, Olathe, Overland Park (2), Lenexa, Prairie Village, and Burlington Creek.
- Grinders – Top notch New York-style pizza, plus Philly cheesesteaks, deli sandwiches, burgers, fresh salads, house specials, and an expansive beer list Try their famous Death Wings if you’re feeling brave. They have locations in Kansas City, Lenexa, Leavenworth, and Lawrence.
- Waldo Pizza – A Kansas City original offering traditional hand-tossed and St. Louis-style thin crust pizza. Their list of specialty pizzas includes BBQ Pork Pie, Pesto Chicken, Tex Mex, and Italian Sub pizzas. Vegan and gluten-free choices are available, along with a fine list of wines and draught beers. They are located at 7433 Broadway Street in Kansas City.
Explore More of Kansas City with the Locals at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram!
If we missed your favorite pizza place or if you want to tell us about your experiences at one of our selections, please contact us and let us know! We’re always interested in finding a good pie in Kansas City, or for that matter, Blue Springs or Independence. Or if you’re craving barbecue, check out our favorite BBQ places in Kansas City. And if you’re looking for something to do to burn off those pizza calories, you’re in luck: we’re here to provide you with some recommendations for some fun, free things to do in Kansas City. Even if you’re not in KC, you can check out our favorite restaurants near Blue Springs!
Recent Community Posts from Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
If you’re looking for a powerful new full-size SUV in the Kansas City area, look no further than the all-new Wagoneer! This iconic SUV from Jeep has been refreshed for the 2023 model year, featuring seating for up to eight passengers, impressive performance specs under the hood, and the latest technology inside and out. One…
If you’re looking to combine powerful performance with open-air thrills, look no further than the new Jeep Gladiator! The world’s only open-air pickup truck is back for 2023, featuring best-in-class ground clearance, 4×4 payload capacity, gasoline towing capacity, and diesel torque. Whether you’re making your daily Kansas City commute, taking the family on a long-distance…
The Jeep Cherokee has long been a customer favorite around Kansas City and Blue Springs for its sensational performance and adventure-ready spirit, but what can you expect from the Cherokee fuel efficiency? The 2022 Jeep Cherokee MPG reaches up to 23 mpg city and 31 mpg highway. That means that whether heading on a morning commute…