Pizza in Kansas City, MO: Our Best Choices
Here at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram we just can’t say no to pizza. Luckily, there are a lot of options when it comes to hunting down the perfect pizza in Kansas City. Whether you’re just looking for a slice, or want to grab a whole pie, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite KC pizza joints. Check out our recommendations before you head out from Gladstone or Belton to satisfy that craving.
- Minsky’s Pizza – Voted “Kansas City’s Best Pizza” year after year, and for good reason. Hand-rolled dough, fine meats, fresh-cut vegetables, aromatic herbs, and 100% Wisconsin mozzarella combine to make these Zagat award-winning gourmet pizzas irresistible. They have 18 locations in KC metro and Lawrence, so you’ll be sure to find one near you for dine in, take out, or delivery.
- D’Bronx – D’Bronx is the place to go if you need a fix of authentic New York-style pizza. Sure, D’Bronx offers scrumptious pizzas and calzones. But the also features lasagna and eggplant parmigiana, and a wide variety of NY deli style sandwiches. There are 2 locations in Kansas City, plus some scattered others in the surrounding suburbs.
- Spin Neapolitan Pizza – Neapolitan-style pizza cooked in a stone oven. They offer some unique pizzas, such as Salsiccia con Mela (Sausage and Apples). This option, combining the savory with the sweet, is out of this world! The menu also includes soups, salads, and sandwiches. They have 2 locations in Kansas City, and others in Lee’s Summit, Warrensburg, Olathe, Overland Park (2), Lenexa, Prairie Village, and Burlington Creek.
- Grinders – Top notch New York-style pizza, plus Philly cheesesteaks, deli sandwiches, burgers, fresh salads, house specials, and an expansive beer list Try their famous Death Wings if you’re feeling brave. They have locations in Kansas City, Lenexa, Leavenworth, and Lawrence.
- Waldo Pizza – A Kansas City original offering traditional hand-tossed and St. Louis-style thin crust pizza. Their list of specialty pizzas includes BBQ Pork Pie, Pesto Chicken, Tex Mex, and Italian Sub pizzas. Vegan and gluten-free choices are available, along with a fine list of wines and draught beers. They are located at 7433 Broadway Street in Kansas City.
Explore More of Kansas City with the Locals at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram!
If we missed your favorite pizza place or if you want to tell us about your experiences at one of our selections, please contact us and let us know! We’re always interested in finding a good pie in Kansas City, or for that matter, Blue Springs or Independence. And if you’re looking for something to do to burn off those pizza calories, you’re in luck: we’re here to provide you with some recommendations for some fun, free things to do in Kansas City.
Recent Community Posts from Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
The all-new 2019 RAM 1500 earns up to 20 mpg city and 25 mpg highway. The RAM 1500 earns this gas mileage with the 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and front-wheel drive configuration. The 2019 RAM 1500 offers strong fuel economy numbers throughout the model lineup, so it’s worth checking out the mpg estimates…
How do I reset the check engine light on my RAM 1500? It’s simple. Follow these simple steps: Disconnect the negative cable from your RAM 1500’s battery. Wait twenty minutes or so. Reconnect this negative cable. Voila! You’re there. Your RAM 1500’s computer should be reset. In older models, you may need to drive your…
Here at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram we just can’t say no to pizza. Luckily, there are a lot of options when it comes to hunting down the perfect pizza in Kansas City. Whether you’re just looking for a slice, or want to grab a whole pie, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite KC pizza joints. Check out…