Pizza in Kansas City, MO: Our Best Choices
Here at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram we just can’t say no to pizza. Luckily, there are a lot of options when it comes to hunting down the perfect pizza in Kansas City. Whether you’re just looking for a slice, or want to grab a whole pie, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite KC pizza joints. Check out our recommendations before you head out from Gladstone or Belton to satisfy that craving.
- Minsky’s Pizza – Voted “Kansas City’s Best Pizza” year after year, and for good reason. Hand-rolled dough, fine meats, fresh-cut vegetables, aromatic herbs, and 100% Wisconsin mozzarella combine to make these Zagat award-winning gourmet pizzas irresistible. They have 18 locations in KC metro and Lawrence, so you’ll be sure to find one near you for dine in, take out, or delivery.
- D’Bronx – D’Bronx is the place to go if you need a fix of authentic New York-style pizza. Sure, D’Bronx offers scrumptious pizzas and calzones. But the also features lasagna and eggplant parmigiana, and a wide variety of NY deli style sandwiches. There are 2 locations in Kansas City, plus some scattered others in the surrounding suburbs.
- Spin Neapolitan Pizza – Neapolitan-style pizza cooked in a stone oven. They offer some unique pizzas, such as Salsiccia con Mela (Sausage and Apples). This option, combining the savory with the sweet, is out of this world! The menu also includes soups, salads, and sandwiches. They have 2 locations in Kansas City, and others in Lee’s Summit, Warrensburg, Olathe, Overland Park (2), Lenexa, Prairie Village, and Burlington Creek.
- Grinders – Top notch New York-style pizza, plus Philly cheesesteaks, deli sandwiches, burgers, fresh salads, house specials, and an expansive beer list Try their famous Death Wings if you’re feeling brave. They have locations in Kansas City, Lenexa, Leavenworth, and Lawrence.
- Waldo Pizza – A Kansas City original offering traditional hand-tossed and St. Louis-style thin crust pizza. Their list of specialty pizzas includes BBQ Pork Pie, Pesto Chicken, Tex Mex, and Italian Sub pizzas. Vegan and gluten-free choices are available, along with a fine list of wines and draught beers. They are located at 7433 Broadway Street in Kansas City.
Explore More of Kansas City with the Locals at Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram!
If we missed your favorite pizza place or if you want to tell us about your experiences at one of our selections, please contact us and let us know! We’re always interested in finding a good pie in Kansas City, or for that matter, Blue Springs or Independence. Or if you’re craving barbecue, check out our favorite BBQ places in Kansas City. And if you’re looking for something to do to burn off those pizza calories, you’re in luck: we’re here to provide you with some recommendations for some fun, free things to do in Kansas City.
Recent Community Posts from Lee's Summit Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
There are five Jeep Wrangler model configurations for you to choose from, giving you five different ways to experience this legendary SUV whether you’re on the roads in Lee's Summit, or off them! From the affordable Sport trim level to the rugged Rubicon, each model has its own distinct personality – so which one matches yours?…
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee was designed to be both practical and stylish. This is evident from the second you step inside of the cabin. From cutting-edge technology features to ample cargo and passenger space, the Jeep Cherokee interior is sure to impress drivers throughout the Blue Springs area. Explore the interior of the Cherokee before experiencing…
The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica may be most well-suited to hauling passengers, but when push comes to shove, it’s more than capable of handling heavy cargo. The Pacifica is the perfect family vehicle for a variety of reasons. No matter which of its six of its trim levels you choose, expect a maximum Chrysler Pacifica towing…